There are many ways to improve or maintain your smile. Dr. David Hayes Family Dentistry we strive to make our services affordable for everyone. Please check this page often as we are regularly updating our promotional offers.
Transform Your Smile into a more confident smile!
If you are someone who is self-conscious about your smile because of stains, gaps, or cracks in your teeth Porcelain Veneers may be able to immediately improve the look of your smile.
Veneers are created with thin pieces of porcelain designed to mimic the appearance of natural teeth and can help you:
- Correct minor chips or surface cracks on teeth
- Transform irregularly shaped teeth
- Eliminate small spaces between teeth
What to Expect
The best part! Veneers require very little removal of tooth structure (sometimes none). After a free smile consultation If Dr. Hayes feels that Veneers are a good solution for you, he will determine how many veneers are necessary to achieve the best result.
How long will they last?
Veneers are extremely durable, and will improve the appearance of your smile for many, many years with proper care.
The Cost? The benefits of a confident smile far outweigh the costs!
However, because we value our patients we want to make them more affordable to easily fit into your budget.
And thanks to *Care Credit for fifty dollars a week you can own your confident smile.
Our regular fee is $7,200 for all six front teeth and now it’s $5,700
(or $950.00 per tooth).
*Care Credit is a financing agency that requires application and
approval based on your credit
CALL TO REQUEST A FREE SMILE CONSULTATION AT 614-781-1288
Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries
Discover the next level of oral care innovation with the Oral-B PRO 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth Connectivity electric rechargeable toothbrush.
A revolutionary new way to take care of your oral health, it not only removes more plaque but also eliminates doubt. Download the Oral-B app on your smartphone and connect with Bluetooth to get real-time feedback on your brushing habits.
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
- Senses when you brush too hard with pressure sensor alert
- In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
- CrossAction round brush head with perfectly angled bristles for a precise clean
- #1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide – Oral-B (data on file)
- Included in pack: 1 rechargeable toothbrush handle, 1 CrossAction brush head, 1 charging station with brush head storage, and 1 travel case